We know that there are many raw materials for decoration in modern society, among which galvanized pipe, as a product that can effectively improve the corrosion resistance of steel pipe, has played an outstanding advantage in industrial production, and has been continuously improved and perfected to meet the needs of different users, thus providing us as users with guaranteed services. The following small braid of Jinan galvanized steel pipe will bring you the material of galvanized steel pipe. How to identify the quality of galvanized steel pipe is hoped to help you understand
Material of galvanized steel pipe?
1. Low carbon: due to the high requirements of toughness, weldability and cold forming performance, the carbon content shall not exceed 0.20%.
2. The main alloy element is manganese.
3. The addition of Nb, Ti or V: a small amount of Nb, Ti or V forms fine carbides or carbonitrides in the steel, which is beneficial to obtain fine ferrite grains and improve the strength and toughness of the steel. In addition, adding a small amount of copper (< 0.4%) and phosphorus (about 0.1%) can improve the corrosion resistance. Adding a small amount of rare earth elements can remove sulfur and gas, purify steel, improve toughness and process performance.
4. YUANTUO hot-dip galvanized steel pipe has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life. The complex physical and chemical reactions between the hot-dip galvanized steel pipe matrix and the molten bath form a zinc iron alloy layer with corrosion resistance and tight structure. The alloy layer is integrated with pure zinc layer and steel pipe matrix, which has strong corrosion resistance.
How to identify the quality of galvanized pipe?
1. The brand and chemical composition of galvanized steel pipe. In the process of design and manufacture, the brand and chemical composition of steel used for galvanized steel pipe shall meet the brand and chemical composition requirements of black pipe steel specified in gb-3092.
2. The manufacturing method of galvanized steel pipe shall be selected. The manufacturer shall select the manufacturing method of black pipe. The hot-dip galvanizing method shall be adopted when galvanizing.
3. Galvanized steel pipe thread and pipe connection (common living room will use this)
(1) For galvanized steel pipes delivered with thread, the thread shall be machined after galvanizing. The thread must comply with yb822.
(2) The steel pipe joint must conform to the regulations of yb238, and the cast iron pipe joint must conform to the regulations of yb230.
4. The mechanical properties of galvanized steel pipe and the weight of galvanized layer, and the mechanical properties of steel pipe before galvanizing shall conform to the provisions of gb3092. The weight of galvanized layer shall not be less than 500g / ㎡.
5. For the uniformity and cold bending test of the galvanized layer, the steel pipe sample shall not turn red after being immersed in copper sulfate solution for 5 times. The galvanized steel pipe with diameter no more than 50mm shall be subject to cold bending test. The bending angle is 90 degrees.
6. The hydrostatic test, surface quality, test pressure and eddy current test of galvanized steel pipe shall conform to the provisions of GB 3092. The surface of galvanized steel pipe shall have a complete layer, and there shall be no black spots and bubbles without zinc plating. Small rough surface and local zinc tumor are allowed.
Galvanized pipe, also known as galvanized steel pipe, is divided into hot-dip galvanizing and electro galvanizing. Among them, the hot-dip galvanizing zinc coating has the advantages of uniform coating, strong adhesion and long service life. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and its corrosion resistance is much worse than that of hot-dip galvanized pipe. The above is the material of galvanized steel pipe, the detailed introduction of quality identification of galvanized pipe, provided by Jinan galvanized pipe, for more information, please consult http://www.jnlhjscl.com Website.