What are the precautions of channel steel construction? Let's learn:
1. The key of channel steel construction is to fix both ends of channel steel. There are three ways to fix it: one is to make one on the wall with angle steel, lock it on the wall with expansion screw, and then fix it with channel steel or fix it with planting bar. This method is limited to where the walls at both ends are bearing walls or beams just passing through. Fixed on the wall with expansion screws. The distance between expansion screws shall not exceed 200 mm. The other is to drill holes in the wall, and then the channel steel is extended into the wall, and the wall directly bears the weight of the channel steel.
2. The fixed point problem of channel steel is solved. The next step is to solve the layout of the main keel. Generally, 120 × 60 × 6mm and above channel steel is recommended for main keel of living room. The main keel shall be laid parallel to the short side and spaced about 500 mm apart.
3. Weld auxiliary keel between main keel. The auxiliary keel can be equal angle steel with the size of 50x50x4mm and above. The auxiliary keel is completely welded on the main keel, with the same plane and horizontal and vertical with the main keel. It is suggested that the spacing should be 300 mm, which should be dense but not sparse.
4. Welding railings or stairs. Railings and staircases can only be welded to the main keel and must be fully welded.
5. Sand paper shall be used to polish the severely corroded parts, and then anti rust paint shall be applied to all channel steel and angle steel once or more. After drying, apply a layer of enamel, enamel color can be freely selected.
6. Lay a layer of 15 cm plywood on the frame. The splint can be fixed on the auxiliary keel with rivets. Lay a 12 cm large core board (Blockboard) on the plywood. The gap between the two boards must be staggered. The large core plate must be fixed on the splint and nailed directly.
7. Lay other surface materials, such as solid wood floor, carpet or ceramic tile (cement floor only).
8. Precautions: 1. If you have no confidence in the fixing of channel steel, you must install a channel steel support perpendicular to the ground at the crosshead position. When the cross has been fixed, not every main keel is vertically supported by channel steel is necessary. If it's not more than six meters, there are only two or three supports on one side. 2. The reinforcement itself can not be welded into two sections, but must be a whole.
9. If your interior plan is not square but polygonal, it should be handled according to the above principles.
The above is about channel steel construction precautions, I believe you have mastered, if you have other questions, welcome to consult our website.