How to judge the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel channel
With the increasing demand for stainless steel channel steel, there are more and more channel steel products in the market, and the production technology of stainless steel channel steel is also unbalanced. Therefore, in the channel industry, poor quality stainless steel channel steel is very common. It's hard to prevent customers from buying. Below, channel steel manufacturers will teach you how to reasonably judge the quality of stainless steel channel steel, to avoid being deceived!
1. Poor quality stainless steel channel products contain a lot of impurities, the density of the steel is too small, and usually the size is too poor, it can be weighed and checked without vernier caliper.
2. The surface of inferior stainless steel channel steel is easy to be scratched, which is due to the simplification of production equipment, burr and other scratches on the surface of steel plate, and deep scratch will also reduce the strength of channel.
3. Inferior stainless steel channel steel has no metallic luster. The rolling temperature of inferior material is not standard and can not be rolled according to the specified austenite area. The performance of channel steel cannot reach the standard.
4. The channel steel manufacturer adopts high-quality stainless steel channel steel with uniform composition, high tonnage of cold shear machine, smooth and neat end face of cutting head, poor material of fake steel groove, and uneven and dim end face of cutting head.
5. Inferior stainless steel channel steel has oval cross section. In order to save materials, some manufacturers have a large reduction in front of the finished roll, which not only greatly reduces the strength of the steel, but also does not meet the dimensional standards.
6. Due to poor production equipment, poor stainless steel channel steel material is uneven, high impurity content, easy to produce scars on the surface.